- Everything that I cook is some variation of melted cheese on toast. I just baked mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes after tossing them in salt, olive oil, and worcestershire sauce. I put the mix on toasted sourdough with melted cheddar cheese.
- I really want to know what anonymized browsing histories look like. If ISPs in the US eventually release so-called 'anonymized' browsing histories for all of their users, could those third parties cross-reference Web addresses in browsing histories with links in social media and blog posts? Someone might figure out how to do this even if ISPs aggregated browsing histories in order to avoid linking browsing histories with a particular user ID. (If an ISP does associate browsing history with a particular user ID, then browsing histories and social media posts become much easier to compare.)
- If someone has to invent technology that can read my brain, please, please come up with a way of recording my dreams before I die.
- I need to come up with some life goals other than "Make enough money to survive in retirement".
- Somewhere along the line, I tied my sense of self-worth to how many algorithms I understood and how many technologies I learned to use. At the same time, I would rather watch television than study in the evenings.
- I would like to ask a video game programmer how many algorithms that they know just to find out where objects are in relation to each other in 2-dimensional space.
- I would also like to ask the creators of Darkened Skye about all of the silly bugs in the game: falling through an invisible hole in a cave to my death, discovering the underside of pond graphics, letting me skip battles by allowing me to climb over the top of a flying ship...